Public Health Intern
Fertility Within Reach is a non-profit organization that advocates for fertility health benefits at the individual, professional, and legislative levels. This internship position is focused on improving Fertility Within Reach’s efforts in the public health sector. At this position, interns will gain experience in non-profit work through the completion of several projects and goals, including:
- Improving Fertility Within Reach’s efforts in the public health sector
- Ensuring that the language used in Fertility Within Reach’s public health documents is accurate and informative
- Find current research studies that support in economic, government, and education fields that relate to fertility benefits.
Non-profit work is exciting and dynamic. The responsibilities of this internship may shift with the direction of our healthcare initiatives as we are constantly developing new ideas to aid our cause and new responsibilities and projects become available regularly.
- Current graduate or undergraduate student studying public health or a related field
- A passion for public health and health equity in regard to fertility health care
- Experience with research and data collection
- Experience with Microsoft excel
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal skills
- Able to work independently or in group settings
- Be flexible and able to take on other tasks outside of those listed
- Have own computer and internet access
- Be available for a minimum of 10 hours per week
Our internship program is fully remote. Opportunities for in-person work may be available for interns based in the Boston area. However, location of the applicant does not influence hiring decisions.
This is a semester-long unpaid position at a minimum of 10 hours per week. Given the intern’s interest and availability, the internship may continue for the spring semester.
If interested in this position, please either apply through Handshake or send your resume and cover letter to Davina Fankhauser at firstname.lastname@example.org.