2ns Shift Formulations
- Thoroughly read and follow job batch instructions.
- Weigh up liquid and dry raw materials per job requirements.
- Manually add liquid and dry raw materials into industrial mixers.
- Operate industrial mixers and presses.
- Operate a forklift to perform necessary tasks.
- Accurately record lot numbers onto job batch sheets.
- Work directly with R&D and QC personnel.
- Understand and follow all safety instructions.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
- Ability to stand on a concrete floor, work on an elevated platform, and climb stairs.
Premier Building Solutions offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and 10 paid holidays.