Sales and Business Development Associate/Intern
Secureapp Technologies, a technology company engages in IT Consulting services and Cyber Security product development, is actively looking for a result-driven Junior level Sales & Business Development Associates (part-time and full-time).
We need an a junior associate/Intern who possesses abilities in networking, account development and management. Currently serving major frontline US national financial, insurance, medical and retail companies with solutions and consultants, We need a person, who can work with senior managers that performs SELLING SOLUTIONS, CONSULTANTS and STAFF AUGMENTATION.
- Communicate with clients, present company services, negotiate to obtain prime vendorship.
- Capability to develop and execute exceptional lead generating strategies and marketing plans for new accounts and to implement them.
- Emphasis on hunting and generating new accounts, shall make daily calls on prospective clients to obtain orders for services.
- Define and build relationships with key decision makers of agreed upon prospects.
- Conduct face to face meetings with existing and potential clients.
- Proactively research and secure new clients that align with existing and potential target markets.
- People skills, strong account management records and a proven ability in preparing proposals with high clarity and accuracy based on the client s needs.
The main focus of this position is to secure new business and clients and help build a rapidly expanding organization. The Intern should achieve targets by securing new contracts and orders through prospecting and developing new and existing customer relationships.
Minimum Education Qualifications: Bachelor's degree (any major)