Guest Relations Representative-Seasonal
A Career in Beer and Beyond:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company (MCBC) is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Seasonal or Part Time Guest Relations Representative working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the Guest Relations Team. You will provide great customer service to our guests ensuring a positive, informative, and quality guest experience in one of 3 areas- Tour Guide, Hospitality Server, or Retail Customer Service Representative.
Tour Guide- You will conduct public and private walking tours of the Miller Brewery and historic buildings on the Milwaukee Campus. You will engage with guests while delivering engaging and entertaining information about brewery operations and history. Successful candidates will consistently maintain and provide a safe customer experience adhering to all MCBC safety protocols. This position reports to the Tour Operations Supervisor.
Hospitality Server- You will facilitate sampling of MCBC brands for public/private tours and special events at various on-site facilities including the MCBC corporate Fred’s Pub location, historic Miller Caves, Bavarian-Style Miller Inn and/or the Miller Visitor Center & beer garden. Successful candidates consistently maintain and provide an entertaining and educational customer experience while adhering to all MCBC safety protocols. This position reports to the Hospitality Supervisor.
Retail Customer Service Representative- You will enhance the tour experience through the sale of branded merchandise at “Miller, The Brewery Shop.” You will create inviting merchandising displays, operate POS Register systems as well as assist in the prepping, tagging, and stocking of all retail merchandise. Successful candidates will consistently maintain and provide a knowledgeable and friendly customer experience while adhering to all MCBC safety protocols. This position reports to the Retail Supervisor.
- You utilize strong customer service skills to provide an inviting atmosphere for our guests.
- You possess the ability to work well in a diverse, team-oriented environment with strong communication skills.
- You can handle moderate lifting (up to 50 lbs.), standing/sitting for extended periods of time and/or significant walking & climbing of stairs daily.
- You have strong organizational and time-management skills.
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome.
- You take accountability for results – acting with integrity and honoring commitments.
- You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities.
- We care about our communities and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary incentive plans, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program (available to PT/FT employees working 24+ hours per week).
- Access to MCBC Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources.
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course... free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. and Puerto Rico where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.