Grossman Yanak & Ford - 2023 Audit Summer Internship
2023 Summer Audit Intern
An audit intern at Grossman Yanak & Ford LLP is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or a Master’s degree in Accountancy or other Business discipline. An audit intern will work with other members of the professional staff in the audit department on financial statement preparation, accounting services, pension plan audits and not for profit reporting. An intern should also expect exposure to other services offered by the firm including tax planning and compliance, and consulting. The position requires direct client contact and client responsibility. The individual will be highly motivated and must possess strong communication skills. Our interns support the Firm’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, commitment, and accountability.
Education, Experience and Additional Skills Required:
- Pursuing bachelors degree in Accounting with 120 hours, 150 preferred; MBA or Master of Accountancy plus.
- Strong academic credentials; 3.2 or higher overall GPA.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications