Accenture Interactive Apprentice – Creative Focus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 537,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
At Accenture, you will explore your professional passions and develop market leading skills that will enable you to thrive no matter what your future career path holds. At Accenture, we combine technology, interactive and business expertise to design and deliver end-to-end solutions that our clients need to become high-performance businesses and governments. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Ready for on-the-job training. You have always enjoyed learning new things and you’re excited to get hands-on experience in an innovative workplace.
About the apprenticeship:
- An “earn and learn” program providing:
- Salary, training, and real-world experience
- Coaching to build skills at the entry-level position and advance your career
- A full-time, yearlong position with an opportunity to be retained at the end of the program
- Focused on candidates: Without a 4-year college degree
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! As an Interactive Apprentice, you will support us in our mission of changing the experiences of people in the world. You will learn and apply creativity to change the way people experience interactions with each other and with the brands and companies we see every day.
You might spend your day:
- Developing digital experience solutions that make a difference to business, society, and the environment
- Joining a diverse and inclusive team, filled with different Accenture teammates from around the world
- Identifying strategic solutions to achieve desired outcomes
- Designing experiences that make people's lives better by reimagining industries, value propositions, products, services, and operating models.
- Communicating experiences to reach all audiences with bold ideas and marketing across every touchpoint.
- Running experiences by optimizing marketing programs in a complex world through new service models.
- Leveraging our alliances with leading companies - such as SAP, Adobe, Salesforce, IBM, among others – to drive and accelerate real business impact.
At Accenture Interactive, we hire the best people and then we help them become even better. You will quickly develop your technology skills and business acumen and build deep insights into the industries and global environments in which our clients operate. Right from the start, you’ll receive world-class training, career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career. Throughout this guided year long program, you will gain exposure to a broad range of career paths and through the training and real client opportunities be able to build on your unique skills to select the right path for your future.
Here's what you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A passion or interest in digital marketing and/or the greater design landscape as demonstrated by courses taken (self-taught included) or prior experiences
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
Bonus points if you:
- Have a strong track record of good grades or relevant, consistent work experience
- Can look at problems both analytically and creatively
- Feel comfortable speaking up and sharing your thoughts in person and in writing
- Are curious about digital marketing and technology and want to constantly learn
- Have experience being on a team –– at school, at another job, or in the military
- Can use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) with intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Have interest in areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design
- Want to experience the creative process including brainstorm sessions, visual design and copywriting
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, JIRA, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Cloud or Google Analytics is a plus.
- Project management experience including building and/or managing a project schedule to meet a delivery deadline
- Analyzing digital marketing data using Excel
- Knowledge of digital marketing campaign setup and troubleshooting
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women