Overview: LaunchNET is looking for an undergraduate student experienced in graphic design to create promotional materials and assist Marketing Manager as needed.
Position is for Fall 2022 semester with the opportunity to continue beyond.
Visual Communication Design majors preferred. This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple project deadlines as well as the ability to create innovative designs but also work with a team.
Description of Duties & Services Performed: Student in this position will work on:
- producing and creating marketing materials and graphics for LaunchNET
- creation of event & branding identity (logos, hotcards, shirts, etc)
- assist with marketing campaigns, social media graphics, and other projects as assigned
- may also assist with general event planning and management, as well as photography at events and workshops
- Experience in the design of printed & digital marketing materials, logos, and web graphics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Photography experience preferred
While not required to apply, prefer applicants to supply a portfolio/examples of previous work.