Unpaid Internship positions available with Atlanta based clothing company
Internship positions available with Atlanta based clothing company
VINTIGE Internship Program:
Students may receive college credit based on requirements of college or university
All internships positions require 12 – 15 hours per week.
Internship positions available for 4 – 6 months.
Interns must be motivated, professional, dedicated, hard-working and have a passion for the fashion industry.
Social Media Manager
* Assist daily with sales calls to stores and boutiques
* Responsible for following up with new stores and current accounts.
* Contact existing customer base and responsible for keeping stores stocked with inventory.
* Responsible for researching and finding new store accounts.
* Assist in building and maintaining client and customer relations.
* Involvement in development of new sales strategies to include.
Graphic Designer / Videographer Internship:
VINTIGE is looking for both a Graphic Designer and Vidoegrapher capable of taking direction. Must be able to work in an extremely creative and team oriented environment. Must have knowledge of fashion, specifically street-wear brands, sneaker culture and different trends.
* Must be knowledgeable and proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
* Assist in creating seasonal look books and web graphics.
* Assist in the design of web and print materials.
* Assist in the development of spring, summer, fall and winter collections.
* Ability to learn quickly, pay attention detail and work in a creative environment.
* Ability to think outside the box
* Must have own computer
* Assist with brand awareness & marketing campaigns.
* Responsible for corresponding with industry contacts
* Attend industry specific events to include fashion shows, tradeshows and all fashion related events.
* Assist in the development of new marketing strategies.
* Assist & create marketing campaigns.
* Assist and create sponsorships to include community events and non-profit organizations.
* Assist in reaching out to magazines, blogs, gifting suites, media, stylists, radio personalities and key style influencers.
* Intern will assist with media and editorial placements.
Social Media Internship:
* Responsible for blog posts and maintenance to include all social networks (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter).
* Social media intern will be responsible for building and managing online social media projects and channels.
* Intern will be responsible in determining metrics required to identify the success of online and social media projects.
* Prospective interns in this field must already have a successful, personal Social Media Platform, to be considered for this position.
* Responsible for wearing the brand on campus and having a trendsetter personality.
* Must have the ability to reach a large number of people either through daily social interaction, through social gatherings, sporting events, or student government.
* Must be able to cultivate a following with brand awareness and also have the ability to want people to wear the brand.
* The brand ambassador intern must be a people person with charisma and their own sense of style.
* Prospective intern in this field must have a successful, personal Social Media Platform, to be considered for the position.
Make sure to put "Internship" in the subject heading of your e-mail.
Interns must be able to work 12 – 15 hours per week for a total of 4 - 6 months.
TO APPLY: Send your cover letter & resume with a few sentences about yourself and availability to email@example.com
Positions are UNPAID and College credit maybe available based on college or university.