Enterprise Systems Analyst – County of Sonoma
County of Sonoma's Information Systems Department (ISD) is seeking a talented Enterprise Systems Analyst! Apply your expertise and grow to the next level with us!
Starting salary up to $59.40/hourly ($123,974/yearly), a cash allowance of $600/month, and a competitive total compensation package!*
Working at the County of Sonoma offers expansive opportunities for growth and development, the ability to be a part of a challenging and rewarding work environment, and the satisfaction of knowing you're working to better our communities. You can also look forward to excellent benefits* including:
- An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $500 and ongoing education/training opportunities
- Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 12 paid holidays, and an additional 8 floating holiday hours per year
- Significant portion of health care premiums paid by the County and access to several health plan options
- County contribution to a Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help fund post-retirement employee health insurance/benefits
- Retirement fully integrated with Social Security
- May be eligible for up to 8 weeks (320 hours) of Paid Parental Leave after 12 months of County employment
- Eligibility for a salary increase after 1,040 hours (6 months when working full-time) for good work performance; eligibility for a salary increase for good performance every year thereafter, until reaching the top of the salary range
About the Position
As an Enterprise Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) application, including daily system administration, backups and maintenance, regular patching of servers including security fixes based on vulnerability scans, and deploying new functionality in response to customer requests.
As primary support for this enterprise application, you will cross train with high-performing teammates on system support and troubleshooting for HRIS and other systems, maintain documentation, support testing and deployment of new application versions, and support periodic Disaster Recovery exercises. You will also:
- Leverage existing monitoring systems to ensure high levels of uptime for Production
- Troubleshoot issues to ensure data integrity and availability
- Communicate directly with an application support group to fulfill requests for updates to reports and other application functionality
- Construct and run custom SQL queries to diagnose issues and tune performance
- Perform system refreshes from production to non-production
- Escalate problems as needed for vendor support
As the ideal candidate you will have superb analytical, planning and problem-solving skills and strong knowledge of:
- Scripting, patching, and automation technologies to maintain system consistency across multiple environments
- Deployment and maintenance processes in multiple environments, including a deployment pipeline for testing prior to production.
- Scripting with tools such as Powershell or Python
- Working with Cloud based services
- Microsoft SQL Server administration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Two years experience administering Oracle database Standard Edition 12c and 19c
- At least one year of experience administering Weblogic server or similar application server technologies (e.g. Apache/Tomcat, IIS)
- Six months experience in configuring and managing Java processes
- Six months experience administering middleware tools
Following current Public Health Orders and department needs, ISD positions may initially work both remote and on-site, transitioning to full-time on-site or hybrid remote/on-site when required and allowed.
Please note: This position is required to have access to Sheriff's Office and Probation Department facilities and/or view data or work with information systems for these departments. This requires that a more extensive "Security Clearance" be performed, after hire, by the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office. Successful completion of the probationary period will be contingent upon passing the security clearance, that includes a Live Scan fingerprint based check of California Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) criminal records.
*Salary is negotiable within the established range. This recruitment is open continuously and may close at any time without notice. Applications received after the recruitment closes will not be accepted. For more information, including minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. The County of Sonoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. Apply Now