Project Coordinator, Construction
Pleasant Valley Corporation is a family owned corporation based in Medina, Ohio with four divisions, Construction, Facility Management, Property Management and Real Estate. We provide a full circle of services for commercial buildings through effective project management, responsive communications, high quality workmanship and innovative solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations and support our valued partnerships with vendors and Associates. Our coordinated services and our responsive communications are advantages that apply across the company and our technical strengths, the quality of our employees, the depth of our resources, and our dedication to you are the sources of the remarkable value we have been able to bring to our clients since 1976.
The Project Coordinator, Construction is responsible for coordinating construction projects. This includes documenting all aspects of the projects and coordinating service requests from customers and Project Managers.
- Receive order requests / requirements from Projects Managers.
- Assist Project Managers in development of a project schedule consistent with contractual requirements.
- Perform all tasks necessary to ensure project timelines are met and schedules are followed.
- Maintain all project details and perform all tasks to ensure all required documentation is complete, accurate and processed accurately.
- Receive and process all service requests from customers.
- Effectively communicate all aspects of the project to applicable parties.
- Review vendor/supplier invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare close out documentation in accordance to accounting procedures.
- Assist estimating department in bidding projects as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 + yrs. experience in Construction, preferably in Commercial Construction
- Blueprint reading skills / experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of Microsoft Project
Supervisory Responsibilities: none
Working Conditions / Physical Demands:
Normal office environment. Work schedules vary depending on business needs (various shifts to accommodate customers).
- Self-motivated, strong personal initiative
- Able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Outstanding attendance and work ethic
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Able to effectively work in a team environment
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. At the employee’s request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.