Mental Health Professional (Snohomish County, WA)
Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, and innovative skills? Pathways of Washington, part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, offers community based and long-term care to support adults and their families in the most effective, caring and respectful manner in 18 states and D.C. Our team lives out their passion for helping the community and needs a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate clinician to collaborate with and support our clients.
As part of the nationwide team, we offer many benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth. In addition to the usual benefits, we offer Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)!
Expected Pay Range: $31 - $38 per hour
Initial training may require some in-person time, however Telehealth will be available for this role during the pandemic.
About your Role:
In this integral wrap around care position, you will provide individualized behavior support services to both clients and the residential facility staff that work directly with the client Services will be provided in Adult Family Homes and Assisted Living facilities where you will create Individual Behavior Support Plans every 6 months and upon discharging from state and community hospitals. Maintain all required documentation and collaboration with family, DSHS, residential staff, ECS team and all other involved parties, to ensure the client is receiving the necessary care. Maintain weekly contact with clients for behavioral support intervention, residential staff for training and support, and collaboration with Pathways psychiatric provider.
Does the Following Apply to You?
· Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or related field
· Ongoing independent progress throughout employment is expected for those who have associate license working toward full licensure
· Be able to pass State and Federal background checks.
· License and proof of automobile insurance.
Additional Desired qualifications
· 2 or more years’ experience with behavioral health patients (inpatient and/or outpatient)
· Experience working with geriatric, SPMI, and longer-term care populations.
· Direct clinical and case management experience regarding rehabilitation philosophy
Perks at Pathways of Washington:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways- discounts on nationwide travel, shopping, restaurants, etc
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans including a Health Savings Account, Pet Insurance
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement!
Potentially Relevant Fields of experience: Social Worker, Counselor, Mental Health Practitioner, Clinician, Case Management, Behavioral Health
If you're #readytowork Pathways of Washington is #readytohire!
Not the job you're looking for?
Pathways of Washington has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to https://pathways-of-washington-llc.careerplug.com/account to find other positions near you.
To learn more about Pathways of Washington and our programs, please visit: https://www.pathwaysofwashington.com
Pathways or any of its subsidiaries, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Pathways is compliant with the Washington State COVID Mandates.