Creative Design Marketing Internship
Creative Design Marketing Intern
Controlled Holdings, an ‘Indiana Best Places to Work’ and an award-winning distributor of HVAC controls, is currently seeking a artistic and detail oriented Creative Design Marketing Intern to grow their skills with our company.
Together at Controlled Holdings, we are committed to doing business better. We brainstorm nonstop, drink too many Diet Cokes, and deliver the best product in HVAC controls. What’s more - we have a lot of fun doing it! Your career here will be fun, everchanging, and incredibly rewarding.
- Assist with all aspects of video production (set-up, shooting, editing, etc.)
- Shoot and edit product photos to add to the eCommerce website
- Update and distribute company flyers
- Clip product images for website uploading
- Create Digital Media Graphics for blog/social media
- Other duties as assigned
· Basic video editing skills with experience in Premiere Pro
· Basic motion graphics editing skills with experience in Adobe After Effects
· Possess a good understanding of MS Office – specifically Microsoft Excel
· Strong attention to detail and problem solver
· Exceptional organization, presentation, and communication skills
· Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
Why join our team?
· We take ourselves lightly and our work seriously
· On Wednesdays…we eat donuts.
· Free Coffee and Snacks daily
· Our employee initiatives promote work-life balance
· We believe in our products - enthusiasm pays the bills
· We feel passionately that teamwork has cultivated our success
· We push our employees to grow professionally and personally