WHAT IS KIDSTRONG?
At KidStrong, we help parents build stronger, smarter, more athletic kids. Our private training centers focus on brain, physical and character development for ages walking through 11 years old. KidStrong is a science-based curriculum that is parent-focused and taught by our professional coaches!
KidStrong is rapidly growing and we're looking for talented, enthusiastic professionals who are passionate, energetic, and excited to engage with parents and kids and make an impact on their lives.
- Joining a workplace where you can be part of a fun, energetic and professional team that loves what they do!
- Coaching and mentoring children to make an impact on their lives!
- Teaching parents how to make their children smarter, stronger and more confident!
- Having flexibility for part-time or full-time schedules!
- We are looking for coaching with an athletic or coaching background who ideally have experience coaching kids ages 15 months - 11 years old
- KidStrong Coach would focus on coaching children on brain, physical and character development that stems from evolving monthly curriculum
- Ideal candidate must also be comfortable speaking to parents/guardians regarding “the why” behind KidStrong curriculum
- Our classes run weekdays 9am-11am and evenings until 7 pm.
- Weekends we start at 8AM and run through lunch time.
- Opportunity for a flexible work schedule depending on studio needs.
- Additional opportunity to increase scheduled hours through camps, etc.
- Prior experience as a pediatric OT/PT is a plus, but not required!