Digital/Graphic Design Graduate Internship-Chicago, IL
We are a global public relations agency with one mission: to make the best work of our lives and to create change that matters. We have redefined the role of public relations with a focus on earning attention for some of the world’s most iconic and beloved brands through brave ideas, bold insights and maximum impact for the profoundly diverse marketplace. To learn more about Golin visit: golin.com.
Why Work for Us?
We are 1,600 bright and eager individuals collaborating in more than 40 cities around the globe. Some in offices, some working remotely. Regardless of our geographies, our passion for collaboration is the #1 reason clients and colleagues enjoy working with us.
Collaboration isn’t new for us…it started 60 years ago when our founder insisted that personal egos be set aside for the greater good of the agency. He knew great work starts with inspired teamwork. And inspired teamwork is how we get clients and colleagues to join us and stay for decades, and how we launch brands, build careers, win awards like PR Week’s Global Agency of the Year – three years running - all while creating everlasting friendships.
At Golin, we Go All In. We are ready to Go All In for you…Because we promise that together, we will make the best work of our lives and create change that matters. If this mission sounds like something you could wake up to every morning, then read on.
Calling all Digital Designers:
Inspired by big ideas? Ready to make ripples across culture? Want to work for an agency that shows up each day to do just that?
Golin is looking for our next Digital/Graphic Design Intern who is looking to become the next creative superstar. Are you someone who has a passion for making people say, “wow” through your work? Do you have experience with Adobe Creative Suite? Looking to use your skills to help brands be more creative and connected to culture? If so, Golin is looking for candidates like you!
Our paid, full-time remote internship runs from July 2022 through December 2022 and is designed to give you the authentic experience of working in an agency.
Check out the requirements below and apply today.
As the Digital/Graphic Design Intern, you will…
- Work across a variety of clients and projects
- Work on digital and graphic design projects ranging from social media content and animations to infographics and new business decks
- Create engaging work that demonstrates a strong sense of brand identity
- Prepare files for print and web production
- Transition between multiple projects while managing deadlines efficiently
- Work independently as well as in a larger group
- Think creatively and love to learn and share ideas
- Focused on your craft – obsessed with the details and passionate about learning new skills
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier)
- Someone who speaks internet fluently, and you know how to start a trend, not just jump on one.
- Detail-oriented with a conscientious approach to your work
- An ambitious self-starter
- A nice person, because we spend too much time with each other not to be nice.
- A champion of diverse talent who proactively cultivates an inclusive culture and uses cultural competence to drive agency and client’s business forward
- You must be have obtained at least a bachelor's degree by June 2022.
- While remote, you must be available to work a full-time schedule, Monday – Friday, 8:30a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Central Time
- Submit the below. *If you do not follow all directions, your application will not be considered. *
- Your resume, portfolio link and response to the question listed below, all combined into a single PDF document. Your answer should be no more than 200 words.
- Saved as: “Last Name, First Name.pdf”
- Submitted directly to our careers page posting by EOD March 27, 2022.
- Tell us about a recent brand campaign where you felt the design was compelling. Why?
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.