We are looking for a motivated Production Associate to join our growing creative team. This position reports to the design and production lead and will work closely with our various stakeholders in the marketing and client relations department to produce a variety of projects. This position will primarily be responsible for the oversight, design, production, quality, and timely distribution of client/prospect meeting and marketing materials. The individual will demonstrate proactive ownership of the production process, the initiative to consistently produce the highest-quality presentations, marketing materials, and a genuine desire to add value for the firm.
- Responsible for ensuring the daily production schedule, trafficking, and coordination that manages stakeholder assignments, deadlines, and collection of assets for multiple projects;
- Maintaining professional, high-quality, sophisticated, and visually appealing presentations and collateral, assisting in clean-ups, the creation of new assets, slides, and marketing materials as well as provide consultation on design concepts, and layout.
- Assisting in the creation of new materials as needed;
- Managing and evolving firm assets such as biographies, templates, images, logos, and graphics for use across multi-media, ensuring that brand standards and style are applied across mediums;
- Preparing standard and custom meeting materials for client and prospects, and running marketing operations for the production process, meeting materials, and digital distributions;
- Providing in-depth quality control review of content for relevance and consistency through various technologies, various third-party vendors, and internal and external client facing materials;
- Other administrative or professional responsibilities, as required; and
- Exhibiting behaviors consistent with Sands Capital’s mission, value, and culture.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required;
- 1-3 years of experience in a high quality, fast moving, collaborative environment;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Experience in preparing business documents and presentations;
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively communicate issues, questions, and status of work to team members;
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail, accuracy, and quality control;
- Technical expertise in PowerPoint and Excel (to include graphs, charts, etc.);
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills. Must be able to anticipate and manage quickly changing needs and priorities;
- Solid communication skills; must be able to work with internal clients in an organized, clear, and concise manner (both verbal and written);
- Knowledge of data, statistics, graphics, and production;
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment; and
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and heavy work volumes to deliver timely and accurate information.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Practical experience with Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Practical experience with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of digital communications platforms such as Seismic is a plus
- Operational experience and demonstrated knowledge of marketing best practices
- Demonstrated interest in Financial Services
Values for Success at Sands Capital:
- Focus: Identify and concentrate on “what matters”
- Long-Term Perspective: Appreciate that time allows sound decisions to demonstrate their worth. Avoid short-term thinking
- Independent Thinking: Have the courage to develop and articulate your own convictions. Debate others openly and honestly
- Teamwork: Collaborate to gather facts, develop perspective, build conviction, and support timely decision-making
- Positive “Can-Do” Attitude: Demonstrate a willingness to tackle any task
- Graciousness: Reflect kindness and courtesy at all times
- Balance: Enjoy your work while balancing professional activities with interests beyond the firm
- Meritocracy: Know that talent and achievement will drive your success at Sands Capital
How to Apply:
To be considered, candidates must submit a resume that specifically outlines your qualifications for the position. If you wish to apply for this position, please do so via Sands Capital Management’s Careers page at http://sandscapital.com/careers/.
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
Sands Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and staff members. For our staff members, equal opportunity includes access to the benefits and privileges that the firm provides to staff members generally. We appreciate the value diversity brings to Sands Capital and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all staff members.
We evaluate and select qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Discrimination of this kind is also strictly prohibited by a variety of federal, state, and local laws, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to pregnant individuals, individuals with disabilities, and/or individuals needing accommodation for sincerely held religious beliefs. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.