Manufacturing Engineering Intern - Melbourne Florida
The Manufacturing Engineering Intern ,Melbourne, Florida
Mack’s Melbourne operation is conveniently located less than an hour east of Orlando International Airport on Florida’s Space Coast, long known as a high-technology center.
Our Melbourne facility—with excellence in the manufacture of highly reliable, rugged products—offers an ideal high-mix, low- to medium-volume North American manufacturing solution. Extensive circuit board assembly and full product manufacturing capabilities make our Melbourne location an ideal solution for customers with rigorous quality, regulatory, and reliability requirements.
• In pursuit of a Bachelor’s in Electrical, Industrial, or Mechanical engineering.
• Strong problem solving, mathematical and workstation skills.
• Basic machine and computer programming skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Strong computer skills with database and data analysis experience.
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently and quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to work and communicate effectively as a team member
• Willingness to work flexible hours as necessary.
• US Person as defined in 22 CRF Part 120.15 (U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees and those given asylum in the United States, and temporary residents granted amnesty) since work includes ITAR controlled technical data
Backend Process Modeling, DOE on PCB Labels
Continue to complete the Process Modeling for Backend. Performing a DOE on the label process to determine the durability of PCB labels thru the wash process.
This person will report to the Engineering Manager.
• Paid internship
• 10-Week Summer Internship
Mack Technologies Florida Inc is located in beautiful Melbourne, Florida.
Mack Technologies is a leading provider of complex electronic manufacturing services including printed circuit board assembly, electro-mechanical assembly, and complete system integration. Mack provides contract manufacturing solutions for original equipment manufacturers in the defense and commercial industries.