Marketing & Logistics Associate
*Note: This job is fully remote*
We are looking for a Marketing & Logistics Associate to help build and implement our marketing and growth activities.
For this role, you should be a self-driven individual that is looking to learn about social media and email marketing. Paying attention to detail is very important and being organized to stay ahead of schedule is preferred.
Ultimately, you will help us achieve our business goals through working with our marketing team to build strong and consistent marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Creative Director and Director of Operations to plan and implement social media and email strategy
- Use design templates to create content
- Interact and Manage on Social Media Platforms
- Research trending topics for social media
- Copywriting for social posts
- Create reports on social engagement numbers/
- Assist at Hawaiiverse events as needed.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
Qualifications/Requirements (preferred, by not required)
- Ability to maintain high standards and deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, Airtable, Canva, Klayvio, Social Media platforms
- Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.