4157 IT Development Internship
At Keesler Federal Credit Union, our mission is “Be Extraordinary”! To accomplish this, we utilize innovative technology to equip our team, secure our data, and process our transactions. Join our team of programmers and analysts to get hands on experience with solving business needs, collaborating with vendors, providing statistics and measurements, and solving routine software and usability problems.
The Development team at Keesler Federal Credit Union is responsible for the long-range direction, strategic design, development, implementation, management and support of mission-critical enterprise applications, and data warehouse services.
The Development Intern will be responsible for assisting the development team with various projects such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and other tasks including general service tickets, report building, and helping to redefine our digital presence. This candidate should be able to work well with others and adapt well to challenges.
Opportunities to Learn
· Jack Henry products such as Symitar, Enterprise Workflow, and Advanced Reporting for Credit Unions
· Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and other Microsoft products
· C#, Python
· REST/SOAP APIs
· Utilize onsite tools to follow a development pattern and implement changes
· Identify, research, and develop strategies for potentially disrupted technology solutions and products
· Other administrative duties such as help desk tickets, documentation, and department meetings
· Trustworthy, motivated, organized, and possess good communication skills
· Knowledge of relational databases
· Must be at least a Junior college student currently enrolled in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering