2022 Wells Fargo Technology Analyst Program
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking talent to join the 2022 Technology Analyst Program. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
The Wells Fargo Technology Analyst Program is a strategically designed, non-rotational, twelve-month program that provides analysts with the necessary knowledge, skills, experiences, and exposure to build a career in Wells Fargo Technology. Analysts are full time, permanent team members and will continue to be team members after completing the program. Program components include a mentoring relationship, division and function specific training, team member engagement activities, professional development opportunities, opportunities to meet and network with executives, community service projects, and overall program projects. You will receive support from a dedicated program manager to help navigate through the program and the transition to corporate life. This program provides opportunities to be a part of a team that develops business solutions through innovation.
Program Duration: July 2022 – July 2023
Placement and location are based on educational, technical background, and business need in one of the following division.
- Consumer Lending Technology
- Enterprise Functions Technology
- Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology
- Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology
- Digital Technology & Innovation
- Wealth & Investment Management Technology
- Chief Technology Office and Technology Remediation Program
- Technology Infrastructure
- Information and Cyber Security
Key types of roles an Analyst may be placed into:
- Engineering Analyst – Software Development, Infrastructure, Core Engineering, coding, programming, automation, scripting, hands on data.
- Information Security Analyst – Monitor computer networks for security issues. Install security measures to protect systems.
- Systems Operations Analyst – Technical support services, troubleshoot and restore data and systems, migrations from developments to production.
*** Those considered for the program will be a recent graduate or a Bachelor’s degree candidate with an expected graduation in December 2021 – June 2022***
For additional information about the Technology Analyst Program of Wells Fargo, please visit the Technology Program page.
In this role, you will:
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in the design, development, integration, testing and deployment of technology systems to businesses
- Providing production support or serving as a liaison to business partners
- Testing code, writing scripts, and de-bugging systems to enhance the user experience
- Identifying information security risks and working to prevent and solve cyber threats to our systems
- Performing system and data analysis that supports or enhances business processes
- Enhancing systems and applications to anticipate user needs
- Building business acumen while strengthening your technology skills
- 6+ months of Development Programs experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Undergraduate degree with graduation date December 2021-June 2022 with a STEM-related major including computer science and engineering
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Ability to learn from and interact with a diverse set of team members in a very fast paced and dynamic environment
- Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work, and/or demonstrated leadership experience in academics or a community setting
- A desire to learn and grow your portfolio of various businesses and technologies
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Chandler, Arizona
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Dallas Metro Area
- San Francisco Bay Area
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.