Electrical Controls Engineers
EBNER Furnaces, Inc., a global manufacturer of large industrial annealing furnaces and custom metal fabrications is currently seeking Electrical Controls Engineers.
- Responsibilities for Electrical Controls Engineers include:
- Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC based hardware and software.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Commissioning of Level 1 systems on-site.
- Technical clarification with the customer.
- Controls specification and design activities documentation.
- Applying and working in compliance with the agreed EBNER control system development guidelines, technical standards, and procedures.
- Preparation and execution of proper control system testing (e.g. unit testing, functional testing, performance, integration testing) to ensure a high quality of EBNER control solutions.
- Second level support for control related issues, especially problem analysis and trouble shooting.
- Preparation and execution of trainings; both inside the EBNER Group and at the customer sites.
A Bachelors in Electrical Controls Engineering and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area, strong team work ability and communication skills, willingness to learn new things and a high initiative.