Imaging Method Validation Scientist
We are looking for an experienced Imaging Method Validation Scientist develop high quality validation documentation, design method validation approach, interpret data, and analyze results across multiple teams. The right candidate will have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, meets deadlines while managing changing priorities, is highly motivated with a proactive skillset to work autonomously, and excels in a fast-paced work environment.
· Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop high-quality documentation such as validation reports/plans, white papers outlining imaging methods, manuscripts, publications, or similar
· Develop method validation procedures and approaches to assess and validate imaging and image analysis methods for accuracy, reproducibility, and repeatability
· Writes statistical methods sections of manuscripts and abstracts for publications or presentations
· Define and establish acceptance criteria for image analysis methods
· Reviews, interprets, and analyzes data for technical, quality, and compliance to method validation plans
· Monitors, processes, and codes data for statistical analysis utilizing various technologies
· Interprets and presents data descriptions and analysis results, including the explanation of statistical techniques used, the assumptions made, and the generalization of results
· Bachelor’s degree related field such as biotechnology, engineering, statistics, etc. preferred and at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
· Ability to design a method validation approach based on goal of the project
· Demonstrated ability utilizing Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to understand business process changes and accommodating for them when providing solutions, use statistical programming models, and experienced in navigating and manipulating data within a database
· Photography knowledge/background is advantageous
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 3,200 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.