JC-291539 : Information Technology Specialist I - Help Desk Support Specialist (Telework Option)
Under the direction of the Information Technology Supervisor II, the Helpdesk Support Specialist provides services which encompass the Information Technology (IT) domain of Client Services and is the first point of contact for end users providing support and information related to IT hardware, products and services provided to the Department.
- Experience working with Help Desk ticketing system.
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities.
- 3+ years Help Desk Experience
- Experience working with remote desktop access including but not limited to Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, RemotePC, LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, VNC Connect, ZoHo Assist, Remote Access Plus
- 5+ years providing customer service in an office setting on technical issues.
- Strong background with Webinar tools with a heavy emphasis with MS Teams and Zoom
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including good research skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues.
- Ability to analyze issues, define problems and make timely and effective decisions
- 3+ years network experience (Active Directory, account creation, Organizational Unit account groups, user account permissions, Password Reset, Network and or shared drives, Endpoint Network Addressing\Ethernet Properties\TCP/IP Protocols)
- Experience with AzureAD
- Experience with InTune
- Experience with MS Exchange Admin Center
- Experience with SharePoint (SharePoint Document Library)
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of stakeholders
- Experience with Proofpoint
- Basic PowerShell skills
- Strong customer service skills and be able to work both as part of a team, and independently with a variety of staff at all levels.
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Windows Operating System
- Extensive knowledge and experience using the desktop installed and O365 cloud versions of the Microsoft Office Suite of Products, Apps and Services including OneDrive and Teams.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and effectively
- Knowledge of and experience with the hardware components of an Information Technology environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with web-based applications and browsers