Therapist II - Addictions Recovery - Richmond #2259
Your dedication, our commitment
If you are a passionate, dedicated professional that wants to make a difference in our patients' lives, then please consider the following open position:
*WELCOME BONUS FOR CLINICALLY LICENSED THERAPISTS UP TO $5,000*
Text 2259 to (765)523-4622 for Quick Apply!
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Therapist II to work with Addictions and Recovery patients in our Richmond, Indiana office. This position works 8a to 5p with possible evenings.
Meridian's outpatient services program offers professional counseling by licensed social workers, licensed clinical social workers, mental health counselors, and marriage and family therapists. We work with individuals, couples, and families struggling with addictions, depression, anxiety, stress, adjustment problems, and other life challenges. We are committed to providing individual, person-centered attention to help individuals and families achieve mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
- Unique Mission – Innovative leader in integrated care and whole person health
- Generous PTO and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Traditional and nontraditional work schedules available
- Supervision towards licensure is available
- Professional development funds provided to all employees
- Client care hours adjusted for work schedule
- Participates in The Student Loan Assistance Programs*
- Merit based pay compensation plans
- Provide various therapeutic services that may include individual, group psychotherapy, play therapy, music therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, etc.
- Ability to meet required client care hours
- Comply with company documentation standards
- Maintain appropriate professional behavior and relationships
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Indiana license eligible field (Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy) REQUIRED
- Proof of application for the Indiana exam to obtain Temporary Licensure is required within 60 days of hire at minimum
- Successful attainment of LSW or Associate Licensure (LMFTA, LMHCA, or similar license) required within 120 days of hire
- Prefer LSW, LMFTA, LMHCA or similar license
- LCSW, LMFT, LMHC preferred
Drug screen, TB test, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required of all Meridian employees. All individuals who join Meridian are required to have a flu shot and Covid vaccination to further protect our staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to Covid-related protocol including wearing masks, social distancing, and sanitizing.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
*Meridian Health Services participates in the National Health Service Corps loan repayment program. For those who qualify, the NHSC will repay outstanding qualifying educational loans. Those who are MD's (US citizenship required), Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Nurse Practitioners are eligible to apply for loan forgiveness if they work in one of the following qualifying Meridian Health Services' locations.