Class A CDL Warehouse
Want to be a local truck driver? Want to be home daily?
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
"COME GROW WITH US"
SmithFoods was established in 1909 and has become the largest independent dairy manufacturer in Ohio. We are continuing to grow and are looking for a Local Truck Drivers to join our team. We are passionate about what we do and work hard at it. We are looking for a team player's who will contribute not only to our team’s production, but to our culture as a whole.
Market Leading Benefits for Class A CDL - Local Truck Drivers
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance with Wellness Premium Discounts
- Company Paid and Voluntary Life insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Paid holidays, vacations, and personal days
Qualifications for Local Truck Drivers:
- Class A CDL driver with two or fewer incidents on the MVR
- Must be 24 years or older
- Must have a good driving record and be insurable by company standards
- Must have good communication and customer service skills and also be a team player
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 61 pounds
- Doubles endorsement, preferred
- Tanker endorsement required
- High school diploma preferred
- GED assistance available
Job Description for Local Class A CDL Truck Drivers:
- Will drive semi and box trucks.
- Will be required to learn and operate Dairy Lane equipment.
- Will be expected to learn and actively participate in activities designed to enhance SmithFoods Lean process, Making Tomorrow Better, to reduce waste throughout the company.
- Will relieve all positions, including team leader, during vacation, sickness, or as needed.
- Will learn all WMS systems including Blue Yonder and High Jump.
- Will learn crane operation and diagnose issues.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- Must be willing and able to perform described duties and assignments.
SmithFoods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for employment, recruitment, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, pay, benefits, lay-off, demotion or termination of employment will be made without consideration of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military status, ancestry, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable federal, state or local law.