Entry Feasibility Informatics Analyst
We are currently seeking a Feasibility Informatics Analyst who will work collaboratively with our clinical operations, medical and global feasibility teams to perform research as well as organization and analysis of data. The analyst will create compelling visualizations and recruitment models to support proposal feasibility strategies and ad hoc analytical projects. If you are an individual with a background or interest in data science, statistics or epidemiology, please review the following career opportunity.
- Evaluate data needs for assigned projects and make recommendations on strategic approach specific to the study design and opportunity specifics;
- Perform comprehensive review of data sources to deliver high quality informatics data and analysis to teams;
- Work alongside global feasibility leads to contribute to proposal strategy for site and country selection based on available data;
- Translate the results of feasibility research and analysis into compelling data visualizations which illustrate the overall feasibility strategy including enrollment modeling;
- Design the data collection and structure for healthcare records and other information;
- Perform development and review of proposal text;
- Assist project teams with preparation for bid defense meetings; and
- Support departmental process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in computer science/engineering, biomedical engineering, health information, statistics, or related field
- Analytical thinker with great attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks within tight timelines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- 1-2 years of clinical research experience is preferred; and
- Working knowledge of data analysis and statistical software (R, Python).
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
Organic Growth: Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. In 2020, Medpace opened a new seven story building that is approximately 250,000 SQFT. In total, the headquarter's campus includes five buildings and approximately 600,000 SQFT. The company also has expanding office locations in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Perks (vary by location and position):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Work-from-home options and flexible work schedule
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets