Cell Tower Construction Project Coordinator (Hybrid role)
We seek a highly organized Project Coordinator to join our Construction Team. This role supports a team of Construction Managers in coordinating all facets of construction initiatives.
• Organize and track all construction projects as assigned, including closeout
documentation and scheduling of 3ʳᵈ party services.
• Manage and update large databases, upload files, use reporting tools as they pertain
to project deliverables.
• Coordinate and obtain vendor quotes for restaking.
• Track all major and minor milestones on a project, notify Construction Manager of
any issues meeting deadlines.
• Coordinate accurate, up-to-date reporting of project status, scheduling, and
• Attend weekly update meetings as request by the Construction Manager.
• Process check requests and track status.
• Upload documentation to dataset and coordinate review with Construction Manager.
• Coordinate construction restaking with vendor.
• Order Site Signage.
• Assist Field Construction Manager with punch walk review tasks.
• Manage the flow of Construction Drawings between A&E vendors and internal approvers.
• Complete EEF when final RFDS has been received by customer.
• Other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• 0-2 years related construction-related experience working with wireless
telecommunication carriers preferred.
• Experience with closeout packages (COPs) preferred.
• Experience coordinating installations with power companies preferred.
• General understanding of the building permit and tower erection process.
• Strong attention to detail skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with strict deadlines.
• Employment will be contingent on the submission of appropriate documentation showing
proof of COVID-19 vaccination subject to the request for a legally permissible accommodation
• 401K plan with company match offered
• 17 Paid days off
• 11 Holidays
• Competitive health, dental and vision plans
• Paid parental leave
• Employee Recognition Program