Department of Management Student Administrative Assistant
- Seeking a self-motivated, multi-tasking, organized student employee who possesses superior verbal and written communication skills.
- May work 10-15 hrs/week, must be available anytime M-F between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- The student work-study position for the Management Department in the College of Business (COB) at CSU is designed as a support role for the Department of Management and a necessary bridge between the faculty and alumni, current students, and partners. Essentially, the role involves assisting with administrative duties.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Plan (in conjunction with the department administrative assistant) online, hybrid, and/or in-person meetings. Activities may include: speaker communication, room scheduling, catering arrangements, email communication, arranging attendee details, coordinating student volunteers, and day-of arrangements.
- Communicate with COB and IT personnel.
- Seek ways to continuously improve and evaluate our activity and communications success.
- Ability to create/update PowerPoint slides
- Making mail runs and packaging items to be mailed
- Running bookstore errands
- Strong time management and organizational skills (for activity and meeting planning)
- Ability to stay disciplined in sending necessary emails
- Ability to stay in the job for a longer period of time (sophomores and juniors) are preferred
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.
Employee benefit information can be found on HR's Website at https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
This is a work-study position; applicant must be eligible for work-study to apply.