Software Development Engineer
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
About the Job:
Develop software tools used daily by colleagues to solve electrical test challenges and carry out automated test at many scales. Create and problem solve in a variety of software areas.
About the Team:
Our team builds and supports hardware and software solutions that help electrically test integrated circuits made in Keysight’s Santa Rosa wafer fab for use in electronic measurement equipment.
- Elicit requirements from users
- Architect appropriate structures
- Design and develop
- Test and validate code
- Refactor to improve design
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of degree and/or experience
- Experience with object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience with source control
- Ability and desire to work on rapidly paced projects with several design tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills
3-5 years related SW development experience.
Experience with or interest in:
• Design patterns
• Agile software development
• C#, .NET and Visual Studio.
• Relocation is available for this position
• Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position