High School Mathematics Teacher
Medina Christian Academy is a non-profit, faith-based school program serving families from PK 3 to grade twelve. We are seeking a high school Mathematics teacher for grades 7-12. College degree, preferably in Mathematics or education-related field.
Mathematics Teacher Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics or a related field
- Quality daily instruction
- Strong classroom management
- Committed to a Christian life
Mathematics Teacher Requirements:
- Daily presentation of lessons
- Weekly lesson plans
- Participation in weekly staff meetings and other duties
Fulfill normal work expectations of the teacher which include, but are not limited to effective teaching, ability to lead with a Biblical worldview, supervision of students, preparing/submitting lesson plans, varied assessments of students, providing extra help, conferencing with students, and parents, and other duties as requested by Principal or Head of School
- Guide students in appropriate behavioral and social development using approved classroom management techniques.
- Implement RTI in the classroom setting.
- Participate in academic initiatives.
- Attend and participate in all professional development training and faculty meetings.
- Evidence of an authentic and active Christian walk
- Proficient teaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong ability to multitask and lead a classroom
Other Opportunities Include:
- Supervision of student clubs
- Coaching of student athletic teams
Please submit cover letter, resume and philosophy of Christian education to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Medina Christian Academy is a non-profit, faith-based school program serving families from PK3 to grade twelve. We are seeking an HS Math teacher for the 2022 school year.