Executive Compensation Internship
Executive Compensation manages executive pay, contracts, incentive plans and assists other departments in designing their incentive plans.
- *Participates in the collection and preparation of data relative to the work of the department.
- *Assists in studies to objectively ascertain the efficiency, economy and effectiveness of department or Hospital operations, policies and procedures.
- *Assists management in facilitating new programs and/or procedures.
- Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Currently enrolled in undergrad or grad program in data management, finance, business or related fields.
- Interest and experience in HR, preferably compensation
- Excel and PowerPoint skills