Summer Internship - Accounting
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
We are made up of high-performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you’ll be assigned to a Broadridge office and given the flexibility to work remotely.
- Monitor key balance sheet accounts for all balance sheet organizations
- Support coordinating the year-end close calendar
- Coordinate and maintain annual reporting deliverables that support footnote disclosure in the10-K
- Support coordinating the collection of year-end support schedules and audit requests
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis on a timely basis
- Manage monthly close process changes impacting the chart of accounts\
- Pursuing a bachelors degree in Accounting with aspirations of becoming a CPA
- Candidate should have a fundamental understanding of GAAP accounting
- Ability to summarize data for management review
- Possess good communication skills to interact with external auditors coordinating year-end annual audit requests
- Familiar with MS Office - Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in Oracle, TM1, or other reporting tools would be a plus