Jr./Sr. High School Principal @ Northern Potter School District
The Northern Potter School District is seeking a Jr./Sr. High School Principal for grades 7 - 12 starting the month of March, or as soon as possible. PA Certification as a secondary school principal and experience working with middle/high school students is required. Prior experience as a high school principal is strongly preferred.
The district is seeking applicants who have experience in performing the following responsibilities:
- Establishing high academic expectations for all students and staff
- Assume responsibility for instructional leadership through data driven instruction
- Maintaining the school’s current improvement plan
- Planning and implementing professional development opportunities for all staff members
- Evaluating teachers with the current educator effectiveness rating tool
- Creating and implementing an effective master schedule
- Administering the code of conduct throughout the school
- Experience with the public school budgeting process
- Administering the PIAA Athletic Program
- Overseeing the health and safety of students and staff
- Maintaining strong public relations and use community resources to enhance learning programs
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume, three letters of recommendation, copy of certification, PA Clearances (Act 34), Child Abuse Clearances (Act 151), and FBI Background Check (Act 114) to Mr. Nate Jones, Superintendent, Northern Potter School District, 745 Northern Potter Road, Ulysses, PA 16948.
Deadline for applications is February 4, 2022