Sales and Marketing Intern
*Relocation and housing support provided*
Butterball, LLC, one of America’s most iconic brands, helps consumers celebrate Thanksgiving, bringing delicious turkeys to tables around the world. We are a vertically integrated company, which simply means we start with our farms and end at our consumers’ table. Located in the thriving Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area, our business model gives us the opportunity to provide a diverse array of career opportunities and paths which include our farms, processing facilities and support offices. At Butterball, we aim to provide great-tasting foods that inspire joyful experiences and bring people together.
Jump start your career with Butterball! The Sales and Marketing intern position is meant to provide an encompassing experience through a variety of projects that support our business within the Sales department. The program’s primary objective is to grow future leaders by providing professional development and a series of assignments in their specific area of academic and professional interest.
What you already have:
We recognize the value that innovative, talented problem solvers can bring to our team and are vital to our continued growth. We are looking for individuals who possess:
- Discipline: currently enrolled in at least sophomore year pursuing a degree in Marketing, Sales, Agribusiness or related discipline with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Extracurricular: active participation in a campus or community organization.
- Analytical skills: ability to interpret data and problem solve; proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel.
- Communication: collaborative team player with strong verbal communication skills.
- Project management: strong work ethic with ability to meet project deadlines.
- Work: history of work prior to college and/or during college.
- This internship will be located at our Corporate HQ in Garner, NC.
- Real work experience in field of study
- Experience/communication within multiple company functions
- Networking opportunities
- Professional development
- Opportunity to enhance problem solving skills
Butterball, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the fair and impartial treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.
Should you need assistance at any stage of the hiring process or would like to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Butterball, please contact us immediately. Your request for an accommodation will be kept confidential, will only be shared with individuals with a business need-to-know, and will not subject you to any adverse treatment.