Supply Chain MBA Summer Internship 2022
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy, and the skills and experience you’ve gained in your MBA program to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive through the course of this 10-week experience. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the Supply Chain Organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program. You will have the opportunity to work side by side with Supply Chain Program Managers to champion, develop, manage and drive key relationships that are critical to the success of our business and impact our enterprise-wide customer base. Youll learn from the best minds in the industry and improve your knowledge in an environment that’s dedicated to industry superiority.
In this role, you may have the opportunity to:
- Work side by side with Supply Chain Program Managers to champion, develop, manage and drive key relationships that are critical to our success.
- Gain exposure in key areas such as principles of enterprise requirements, business objective prioritization, proposal review, supplier negotiations and inventory optimization/processes.
- Work in cross-functional teams.
- Understand how we deliver innovative solutions to businesses and people across the world.
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Supply Chain Minor Material
- Supply Chain Direct to Consumer
- Supply Chain Ideation Central
- You must be currently enrolled in a degree program and be in good academic standing to be considered.
If you are interested in other roles and locations in addition to this one, please submit your application to those postings as well in order to be considered.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Current enrollment as a first-year MBA or masters degree student with a focus in supply chain or a directly related area such as data analytics, operations management, logistics, or industrial engineering with an expected completion date between December 2022 and June 2023.
- Four or more years of work experience directly related to Supply Chain Management including:Market Intelligence, Supply Chain Innovation, Technology Insights GeneratioAuthorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
- Willingness to work in Basking Ridge, NJ.
Even better if you have:
- Proven record of academic, professional and leadership achievement.
- Demonstrated independent thinking, relationship management and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).