MURAL Student Ambassador Intern Spring 2022
We believe that undergraduate and graduate students represent the next generation of imagination workers. The MURAL Imagination Student Program is a new opportunity for students to act as liaisons between MURAL and their universities, growing awareness and adoption of MURAL as the go-to digital workspace for visual collaboration. We are looking for our next group of students to fill our Spring 2022 cohort of student ambassadors.
- Co-Lead outreach efforts on your campus, driving awareness, new workspace creation and collaboration among students
- Organize monthly events & workshops- virtually or on campus
- Participate in ambassador check-ins with MURAL leadership
- Engage in social media and the new MURAL Student Community group
- Receive Awesome MURAL Swag
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Currently enrolled Undergraduate or Graduate US student.
- Preferred (but not required) undergraduate programs include: Business / Economics, Product Design, Engineering, Communications, or Political Science.
- Preferred (but not required) graduate programs: MBA, Design or Engineering
- Career interests include Entrepreneurship, Product Management, Design, Management Consulting
- Highly Engaged in campus life (leadership in clubs, organizations)
- Have already used MURAL (in class and see its potential)
- A strong communicator and writer and embrace multitasking.
- Goal oriented, clear prioritization, and maintains focus when it comes to deadlines.
*This is a part-time and paid position. Pay is $15/hr for Undergraduates and $30/hr for Graduates
*While the part-time position does not include the benefits listed below, we're proud to share that our MURAL full-time employees enjoy the following benefits: