Family Intervention Specialist (Oklahoma City, OK)
**Ask about our $6,000 sign-on payment and $4,000 relocation assistance!**
The intercept intensive in-home services program is an effective alternative treatment for children and youth who otherwise would be placed in foster care, residential treatment, detention centers, hospitals or other juvenile facilities. Diverting youth from these out of home placement, Intercept family intervention specialists provide guidance and treatment resources for youth and families in their own homes.
- Carry a caseload of 4-6 families
- Provide individual therapeutic treatment interventions for assigned caseloads and provide ongoing assessment and review
- Meet with families minimum of 3x per week
- Conduct on-going assessment of the clients needs from a strength focused, solution based perspective
- Collaborate with other community members working toward the success of the youth; that could be attending court or meeting with teachers
- Attend 3 weekly meetings (individual, team, and clinical consultation) for professional development to help enhance clinical skills
- Provide on-call crisis support to the client M-F 24 hrs./day, On-call weekend rotations
- Schedule is flexible and non-traditional; based around the availability of youth and families served.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, a personal vehicle to use for work purposes and auto insurance.
- Community Based staff will be reimbursed for applicable mileage
- If clinical licensure hours are needed (LPC, LCSW,etc.), this position qualifies for gaining those as you work with young people
$41,000- $48,500 based on education level and clinical license
- Master’s degree in a social services discipline (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in social services discipline (required)
- Degrees that can be considered include: social work, drug and alcohol education or counseling, psychology, guidance counseling, or marriage and family therapy. Other degrees will have to be evaluated further to determine if they meet the qualifications
- At least 6 months of social work/mental health experience (required)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and oral skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule
Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement:
As of October 15, 2021, Youth Villages has required the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment to help ensure the safety of all employees and youth and families served.
***Experience growth and development through our continuous training, as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement, or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage & Vision
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
2 weeks paid vacation
12 Paid sick days per year
10 Paid holidays
Partial tuition reimbursement
Paid licensure supervision
Paid Parental Leave
Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
Youth Villages is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Youth Villages is committed to not only advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace but also in our work with children and young adults. We know that children, families and young people of color can face inequity in child welfare and justice systems, and we train our employees to build the skills they need to work with the communities that we serve, as well as, other employees from different cultures and backgrounds. Youth Villages is opposed to racism in any of its forms and is committed to inclusion, equity, and diversity. We believe that respect for each other is crucial in the work that we do each day.