Computer Lab Monitor - Warner College of Natural Resources
Job Description: Computer Lab Monitor for the Warner College of Natural Resources computer labs
· The main purpose of the student computer lab assistant is to assist students in the Warner College of Natural Resources with the usage of computers in the computer labs which run in a Windows 10 environment.
· The labs are open Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 11:00 pm, Friday 7:30am to 7:00pm, Saturday 12:00pm to 6:00pm, Sunday 10:00am to 10:pm.
· This opening is for the Spring 2022 semesters.
. Must be able to work 10am to 12pm,Monday and Wednesday and 11am to 12pm on Friday. Job opening is for this specific time slot.
· Enforce lab policies and rules
· perform routine duties such as printer upkeep, including changing toner cartridges, refilling paper trays, answering phone, taking messages
· Delivering laptops to classes according to schedule, keeping schedules updated and preparing for classes held in the lab PA
· Handling checkout laptops as well as cleaning in the lab keyboards and work stations
· Provide end user support for printing and basic network services (email, web access, remote desktop), reporting possible hardware/network problems to the lab techs, and handling check out laptops for students. Cleaning and disinfecting workstations and laptops. DP, V
· Required experience includes familiarity with Microsoft Office as well as working in a Windows environment. Must be punctual and have good communication skills. DP, V
· Must be able to work independently and have good time management skills. Must be able to adjust work flow to meet scheduled tasks. CT
Number of Openings: 1
Start Date: January 24, 2022 On the job training will be provided
Background Check: Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.