Print Admin Coordinator
The Print Coordinator works with internal and external partners to ensure print production jobs are completed in alignment with the overall marketing strategy. As a part of that alignment, the print coordinator ensures that projects meet the quality expectations of the requesting department while staying within the department budget. In addition to coordinating parts of the daily print operations, the Print Coordinator works with approved vendors to ensure they can achieve the requirements and expectations of the print job. The ideal candidate for this role is a team player, budget conscience, detail-oriented and capable of prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline focused environment.
- Coordinates Daily Operations of the complete print production process (20%)
- Assist internal clients by coordinating print job specifications, sourcing print for each project, and proofing team members files.
- Executes effective processes, methods and quality assurance within the print team.
- Select vendors based off approved pricing.
- Process Management (50%)
- Maintain schedules and deadlines closely, communicate delays and resolve timing issues with vendors.
- Execute the issuing of purchase orders and check invoices for accuracy.
- Execute postal requirements and ensure compliance to regulations
- Resolve any discrepancies related to quality, billing or delivery.
- Utilize computer software to store, track and fulfill projects
- Purchasing (20%)
- Ensure partnership with vendors who have been approved and selected by company procurement
- Evaluate pricing and schedule variances amongst approved vendors to identify the best supplier for each project
- Analyze cost information using cost analysis tools as pertinent to purchasing requirements.
- Coordinates with Cost Accounting Administrator to close and archive information.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED (10%)
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Strong computer skills and ability to adapt to and learn new programs and software.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and supervise multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Must be able to work independently and make informed decisions concerning production and pricing.
- Strong negotiation, customer service and project management skills.
- Collaborative mindset with a focus on building partnerships
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: <5%, Local or regional travel to meet with vendors.
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.