WE DON'T JUST BUILD. WE INVENT.
KHS&S is consistently ranked the second-largest specialty wall and ceiling contractor in the U.S. by Engineering News-Record. Founded in 1984, KHS&S has amassed an enviable portfolio of more than 5,000 casino resorts, hospitals, hotels, entertainment venues, retail facilities, theme parks, themed attractions and public works projects. We are growing and seeking an experienced full time Autocad/Revit/Navisworks Modeler for Tampa.
We are seeking an experienced AutoCad/Revit/Navisworks professional with working knowledge of a variety of interior/exterior building products including themed work and prefabricated building systems. This position is very hands-on and requires a high level of proficiency in current versions of AutoCad and Revit.
- Two years of experience with AutoCad/Revit/Navisworks
- Understand the drawing review process
- Recognize dimensional conflicts and provide solutions
- Visualize three-dimensionally
- Capable of developing shop drawings from architectural design drawings
- Must be a highly motivated and forward thinking individual
- SketchUp experience
- Technical College or Bachelor's degree preferred
KHS&S Contractors offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical (employee coverage 100% paid), dental and vision insurance, 401k plan, vacation/sick pay, & paid holidays. KHS&S Contractors is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.