Cancer Prevention Lab-Engineering Team Position
- We are looking for a hard-working and innovative individual currently a student in Biomedical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Starting as soon as possible 1/17/22.
- 1 position is currently available. Please apply through Handshake. This is an on-campus position. Part-time 10-15 hours per week.
- This is a workstudy position; the applicant must be eligible for workstudy to apply.
- The hourly pay rate is 12.56-14.50
- Benefit Information: Employee Benefit information can be found on HR’s Website.
- Colorado State University may conduct background checks on all final candidates.
Job Duties/Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- maintain and improve existing instruments
- adapting current instruments for new applications
- develop new equipment when needed
- The new team member will have their own shared team lab space and workshop with many tools at their disposal including a Lulzbot mini 3-D printer, ShopBot 2-D CNC router, and a station for PCB fabrication and design.
- Required/minimum skills and background knowledge will be fulfilled after the freshman year of your BioMed + Mechanical Engineering degree.
The CPL engineering team will be provided an opportunity to learn and design with flexible hours in an environment where their input is highly valued.