Tampa Bay Designer
Take the next step in an exciting and rewarding career as a Designer with La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries of Tampa Bay!
We are looking for Interior Designers to conduct house calls with clients and sales staff, develop floor plans, and create in-store presentations.
We offer Competitive Pay, Excellent Benefits, an Outstanding Support Team, and Great Sales & Design Training. A new training class will be starting soon.
- Demonstrates a high level of creativity
- Advanced attention to detail
- Ability to read and draw blueprints
- Design certification preferred
- Able to work varied shifts, hours, and days.
- Associate's Degree in Interior Design.
- Ability to develop a rapport with clients and maintain working relationships.
- Highly productive with minimal guidance.
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Drive to Achieve goals
- Willingness to Learn
- Responsible for the In-Home Design program.
- Achieve Design certification through La-Z-Boy programs.
- Achieve personal sales/design goals.
- Utilize the In-House Design Program to create sales.
- Ensure each customer has an informative and positive experience through excellent customer service skills, professional product knowledge, and design.
- Ensures project completion with the allocated budget and timeline.
- Creates initial design sketches, color theme,s and ideas based on client requirements and space availability.
- Visiting homes to measure the customer's space, identify design needs and evaluate the purpose of the space.