Audit Intern - Dallas, Texas Summer 2023
Mazars is seeking high-performing graduates to join the Audit team in our growing Dallas, TX office. As an Audit Intern, in this practice you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of client service excellence while working with other audit professionals and interacting with valued clients.
We may work with numbers, but accounting, tax and consulting is all about people. At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with our teams, clients, and the community.
Mazars USA LLP is a high-performing accounting, tax and consulting firm with significant national presence in strategic US geographies. Since 1921, our dedicated professionals have leveraged technical industry expertise to develop customized solutions for clients, create value, and Optimize their performance. We offer a broad array of industry specialists providing services to growth-oriented enterprises and individuals. As the independent US member firm of Mazars Group, we deliver seamless access to the expertise of 24,400 professionals in 91+ countries.
At local and global levels, we are proud of building diverse and rewarding experiences for our people, clients, and for the communities we serve.
Start Date: June 5, 2023
Required Skills and Experience:
- Actively working towards Bachelor or Masters degree in Accounting
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Eligible to sit for the CPA exam/150 credit hour requirement upon graduation
- Active involvement in organizations (volunteering or campus related)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Motivated and hard working in order to meet client deadlines and provide excellent service to clients
- Motivated to work as part of a team and build constructive working relationships
- Able to operate in a paperless workplace and proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of ProSystem FX or other accounting programs a plus
- Develop and maintain relationships with client personnel to obtain a better
- understanding of business operations, processes and functions
- Stay informed in current economic development relevant to clients business and industry
- Gain a thorough understanding of Mazars audit approach, methodology and tools
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control;
- Begin to identify accounting issues under U.S Gaap and/or IFRS; perform research to solve issues
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Intensive training through in-house training programs, as well as on-the-job-training
- A varied profession with a variety of market segments (industries) and significant career opportunities
- A diverse, dynamic and exciting work environment
- Significant career opportunities across a range of business advisory services