Urban Design Challenge Coordinator – Powerhouse campus
· Seeking a self-motivated and organized student employee to aid with the coordination of the 2022 Water-Energy Urban Design Challenge. The Urban Design Challenge (UDC) brings together interdisciplinary students across engineering, planning, and design to work with industry and municipal planners to tackle issues affecting cities. The 2022 UDC involves four universities, Colorado State University, University of Queensland, Gent University, and the University of British Columbia.
· Available 10-15 hours/week, maximum 200 hours, with possible summer extension.
· Aid with the planning and logistics of the UDC
· Collaborate with student coordinators across the four participating Universities
· Assist with developing planning scenarios, communications (flyers, web postings) and other challenge materials
· Graduate student in an Engineering, Policy and Planning, or Design discipline
· Previous experience in event coordination and/or workshop planning
Number of Openings: 2
Start Date: 02/01/2022
Background Check: All positions are subject to background checks of final candidates.
Benefits: For information on CSU Benefits please visit the HR Website
Job Location: Powerhouse Energy Campus, Fort Collins, CO