Internship - Administration (Graduate Education)
CMS has paid summer internships available for students studying public health, public policy, business, IT, HR, and much more. An internship with CMS offers the opportunity to make a positive impact by helping to advance health equity, expand coverage, and improve health outcomes.
Our internship locations are negotiable between the manager and student of either coming into the office, full time remote, or hybrid.
As an Administrative Intern, you will:
- Assist in analyzing and reviewing administrative policies to ensure accuracy and consistency with regulations of the organization.
- Conduct analytical studies and evaluate the effectiveness of administrative policies by gathering and organizing issues regarding those policies.
- Assist in assembling data and consolidating and preparing reports for assigned projects.
- Complete administrative duties as needed to ensure the smooth operation of the organization.
- Type memorandum, reports, and other documents as assigned and review for correctness and conformance to organizational policies.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Timeframe: May – September 2022
- GS-05: Completion of a Bachelor's degree, equivalent degree, OR 4 academic years of education above high school that leads to a Bachelor's degree. Four full academic years above high school is defined as 120 credits or 180 quarter hours.
- GS-07: Completion of 1 full academic year of graduate level education. One year of full-time graduate education is considered to be the number of credit hours that the school attended has determined to represent 1 year of full-time study. If that information cannot be obtained from the school, 18 semester hours should be considered as satisfying the 1 year of full-time study requirement
Pay Range: $17.31 - $26.33 per hour
You must apply on USAJOBS to be considered. See job posting on USAJOBS for more details and eligibility criteria.
THIS JOB WILL CLOSE WHEN 350 APPLICATIONS ARE RECEIVED, WHICH MAY BE SOONER THAN THE CLOSING DATE.