Financial Management Specialist
Selected applicants will serve as entry-level trainees in the DLA Pathways to Career Excellence (PaCE) Program performing a series of progressively responsible Financial Management Specialist functions, along with formal and on-the-job training (OJT). Positions are for DLA Finance.
Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
The following duties will be performed in a developmental capacity:
- Reviewing regulations, policies, and analytical procedures common to financial data management support and reporting.
- Identifying and resolving a variety of budget transaction issues and problems requiring different and unrelated processes, procedures, or methods.
- Performing budget formulation/execution support work.
- Assuring requisitions are processed in accordance with financial and budgetary constraints.
- Providing technical advice related to the maintenance, control and reconciliation of accounting transactions and records for multiple accounts.