Aspire Indiana Health is hiring Staff Therapists in Anderson, Carmel, Indianapolis, Lebanon and Noblesville!
Put your passion for people to work!
Up to $2,000 Hiring Bonus
This full-time Staff Therapist will provide outpatient individual, family and group therapy services to adults, children/adolescents and families struggling with mental health disorders and behavioral health needs. Duties include, but are not limited to: evaluations/assessments, treatment plans, crisis intervention/emergency services, individual, family and group therapy/counseling services and substance abuse treatment.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a directly related field required from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Two (2) years' experience in a clinical setting working with a variety of populations required
- Community Mental Health experience highly preferred
- Must have good diagnostic and treatment planning skills
- Must be License Eligible by the State of Indiana and actively pursuing licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) by the State of Indiana
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT) highly preferred