Master's Level Clinical Liaison
Youth Villages’ Residential Treatment programs serve children with emotional and behavioral problems. Our residential campuses provide the setting for an intensive treatment program that combines the unique balance of structure and freedom. This enables children and their families to identify, understand and cope with their individual needs and develop the skills necessary to succeed in less restrictive settings. We have three different types of facilities—Intensive Residential Centers, Open Campuses, and Group Homes. Located in Tennessee and Georgia, all of these facilities utilize the Re-Education of Emotionally Disturbed Children therapy model (Re-Ed).
- Serve as liaison between Residential staff and Counselors
- Working directly with youth on a daily basis providing individual, group and family therapy to each resident
- Completing admissions and discharges for the youth on our Residential campuses
- Facilitating treatment meetings and consultations
- Will work with the assistant director of clinical services
- A Clinical Liaison needs to be flexible, organized, patient, helpful, and dedicated to the treatment of the young people that we serve.
A Master's Degree in a social services discipline is required
Master's must be in a program that would allow you to pursue clinical licensure
Must be willing to pursue licensure with supervision provided
Counseling experience is required
Experience with at-risk youth is preferred
Experience with youth is required
Covid-19 Vaccine Requirement
As of October 15, 2021, Youth Villages has required the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment to help ensure the safety of all employees and youth and families served.
Experience growth and development through our continuous training, as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement, or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
11 paid holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement (when applicable)