Behavioral Health Therapist
Employees of Darke County Recovery Services, DBA Recovery & Wellness Centers of Midwest Ohio are expected to value highest ethical standards, quality clinical care, and good customer service. We also value quality communication skills in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary and often multi-agency service environment. RWC offers full benefits that include: Medical/Vision/Dental insurance, paid life insurance policy, paid time off including holidays and a flexible and friendly work environment! Salary range $30,000-$45,000 depending on experience.
- Informs clients of limits to confidentiality, rights regarding services delivered, and payment expectations
- Performs diagnostic assessment, treatment planning, and psychotherapy services within scope of practice in collaboration with clients
- Completes the Individual Treatment Plan in collaboration with the client before any services are provided
- Coordinates interventions with a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Completes all billable documentation within 24 hours of the service
- Maintains efficient and timely documentation on all other non-billable services such as referrals, discharges, etc.
- Integrates services and/or make referrals to appropriate professionals or outside agencies as indicated
- Participates in the assessment of program needs and peer review, as well as cooperate with performance improvement objectives
- May supervise interns in professional training or graduate level unlicensed mental health therapists
- Performs community outreach and education assignments including mental health education and prevention programs, as well as consultation services.
- Provides Billable services in excess of a minimum of 50% productivity or more than 90 hours monthly
- Complies with confidentiality and protected health information rules
Required Credentials and Skills
- Active Ohio Licensure (LISW, LPCC, or IMFT). We will accept applications for base level licensure (LSW, LPC, or graduate level psychology trainee or assistant)
- Oral & written communication skills
- Displays good customer service skills with clients and public at large
- Utilizes computer well enough to perform clinical documentation in Carelogic (MIS system) directly, as well as generate written communication in WORD or via email
Recovery & Wellness Centers of Midwest Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.