Professional Services Operations Intern (Summer 2022)
The Professional Services Operations Intern is an exciting opportunity to leverage your technical know-how and problem-solving skills to improve processes and help us optimize operations within our Integration Services organization. The internship will focus in two main areas: building our knowledge base and supporting workforce management operations. The knowledge base is the foundation of our organization’s collective intelligence and experience. You’ll leverage your technical aptitude and writing skills to create, update, and maintain technical documentation related to third-party integrations into the iCIMS Talent Platform, as well as internal knowledge base content from various internal sources. To support our workforce management operations, you’ll work together with our Integrations Operations Specialist to intake and manage resource requests and project assignments and drive efficiencies, automation, and analytics into the process. You may also take part in leading or joining other exciting Operations projects as time permits!
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Complete Intern orientation including company and departmental orientation.
- Participate in developmental opportunities, including 35 hours of professional development!
- Partner with the Integration Operations team and internal stakeholders to author and develop clear and understandable content for quick reference guides, internal Confluence knowledge base, and other supporting material for third-party integrations into the iCIMS Talent Platform.
- Contribute to and maintain product documentation for assigned integration categories. Validate accuracy and completeness of documentation by observing product use.
- Edit and update existing documentation as needed to ensure documents are of the highest quality.
- Leverage or build Salesforce and FinancialForce system knowledge to manage resource requests, support project assignment and develop reports or dashboards related to workforce management
- Collaborate with Integration Operations and Management to identify process efficiencies and improvements for how we manage and forecast work.
- Present findings, updates completed to the knowledge base, and process improvements implemented to leadership as part of your final presentation.
- Collaborate with Integration Operations to recommend additional updates and next steps as the internship closes.
- You're a problem solver - You like being presented with difficult problems, getting into the weeds to triage for root cause, & coming up with a plan
- You're a relationship-builder – You have strong written and oral communication skills and can partner with people across a variety of job functions
- You are detail-oriented – You are process driven & highly organized, with a passion for capturing all details in a way that is understandable to both business and tech
- You're highly organized - You are self-motivated and have strong project & program management skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
- You are analytical – You can interpret complex data and synthesize it into business insights that drive product prioritization
- You are working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree during the time of the internship (Summer 2022)
- Strong Technical Aptitude: ability to Quickly learn new technologies, software programs and procedures
Technical Writing: Experience in writing and editing technical material is a plus
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.