Best Buy Ads Intern - Summer Associate (Remote)
We at Best Buy work hard every day to enrich the lives of consumers through technology, whether they come to us online, visit our stores or invite us through their homes. We do this by solving technology problems and addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communication, food, security, and health.
***This internship is intended to be a (Remote) role**
***This seasonal summer intern position will be available June 2022-August 2022***
***Relocation and Housing are not currently available for this position***
***Best Buy is not able to offer visa sponsorship now or in the future for this position***
As a Summer Associate Intern, you’ll gain insight into how we create and execute on many challenges that come with being one of the top retailers in U.S. This experiential internship opportunity will give you access to develop industry-related knowledge and skills in a professional environment, network with Best Buy employees, and explore various career paths.
As a Best Buy Ads Summer Associate Intern, here is a snapshot of what your internship could entail:
- Gain an understanding of the Best Buy Advertising business and fundamentals of working in a client facing role.
- Learn how to work with cross-functional teams within Best Buy and collaborating with the Ad business counterparts in Sales and Reporting & Insights.
- Support in the creation of client-facing documents to help drive the Best Buy Advertising business.
- Develop campaign management action plans and take into consideration business, client and situational nuances to create a positive experience between client, partners and customers.
- Gain and understanding of and support the Tech Insider Network Sampling Program (Product Seeding & Reviews) which benefits members, customers, vendors and Best Buy by providing high quality reviews early in a product’s lifecycle.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or associate degree from an accredited college/university graduating between Fall 2022 and Spring 2025
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college/university for the duration of the internship
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization (F-1 students with practical training and candidates requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not be considered)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Generate results in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Analytical skills including the ability to interpret data/information
- Strong proactive project planning and management skills
- Powerful and engaging communication skills
- Some knowledge of Sampling Programs (Amazon Vine, Target Hey, Bullseye)
- Familiarity and recognition of Influencers and Social Media Platforms